Publisher Eternal Press

Publisher Eternal Press
Love and the Paranormal

Saturday, April 12, 2014

  Hurting for Flight 370 

  It really hurts me about this missing flight 370. It hurts me for the poor families and friends, brothers, sisters, husbands, wives, mothers, fathers, and children. Oh that hurts, the thought of the terror for a child. It hurts. I cannot imagine the pain and suffering of losing your loved ones like that but to not know? To be completely cut off from seeing them again, but to not know even what happened and where? 
  Was it this part of the ocean or that or where?
I mean this is horrible.
    I grieve with them. I offer my profound apologies for the ineptness of all these people that are trying to help. I know nothing can really help but a little closure would be good.
   I wish I could help. I wish I could change it all, but I'm as helpless as everyone else.
   I only say this. If some sinister plot is involved here, to just capture an aircraft, would you guys please just buy one. If you have to do deadly deeds, know that you will answer for it. If not in this world, then in the next, and it will not be a nice cozy heaven for your deluded mind but hell's fire for eternity. I firmly believe that. Do be ready to burn cause no fire retardant undies will help you. You will just be in torment forever.
  How could this happen to all those innocent people? I don't know but I wish I did. I wish I could change it and bring all those loved ones home safe and sound 
   Since I can't do that, I say again how very sorry I am that this horrible thing has happened and to tell you that you are in my thoughts and prayers and I do care.

No comments:

Post a Comment