Publisher Eternal Press

Publisher Eternal Press
Love and the Paranormal

Sunday, June 30, 2013

4th of July

Happy 4th of July Happy Birthday America Land that I Love Best Country in the World STAND UP!!! I am an American! My greatgreatgreatgreat grandpa fought in the American revolution.His son fought in the War of 1812. I had one greatgreatgreat grandpa on the Union side of the Civil War and one on the Confederate side. Their grandsons fought in WW1 and their sons in WW2 including my father and Four if his brothers. My brother-in-law was in the Korean War and the Cuban crisis. My husband fought in Vietnam Nam twice. Daniel Boone is one of my great grandfathers and he opened the trail to the West. One of my grandfathers and two if my grandmothers were Native Americans. It's time to stand up for being an American people and not just because its the 4th of July and you get a holiday. It's time to protect our Constitutional Rights from these so called politicians in Washington. It's time to watch the votes and laws being passed in our names that take away our rights and freedoms. It's time to Stand Up!!! My grand pappy said, "You got to stand for something or you will fall for anything." STAND UP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment