Publisher Eternal Press

Publisher Eternal Press
Love and the Paranormal

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Oh My! By Linda Hays-Gibbs Oh My! Did you take a picture of a mountain top and post it in the clouds for me God? Or the profile of God planted in a tree? We see God in places we seldom see! Angels wings puffed out on the horizon, A smell so sweet it had to come from heaven. A sunset with blue and pink rainbows of color. A dawn that breaks golden glitter like no other. Did you whisper in the night a dream so breathtaking and sublime? To give me a glimpse of what you have in store in time. Oh hallowed halls of suspense and holiness. Where the hairs on my arm stand on end in the presence of your sustenance, As my heart races and gathers in my throat To allow me to sense, feel and your providence to note. I adore you and now in reverence bow to, My God and your infallible divinity and brilliance. I beg with tears to hold to allow Let me perceive, acknowledge, conceive, an entity, so grand, so honorable, lovable, exquisite, unattainable, that I perish in awesome wonder. When a speck I glimpse of your immutable existence and I humbly approach your world, your word, your will, In abject terror of your ire, my heart feels the awe, the chill in reverence, For my God is a roaring fire, a genius, a painter, a scientist, benevolence, an inventor, an author of all that was, is, and shall be, because he is a rock that I can stand on to see, That will not be moved, a creative heart of love, That does all he can do, for my soul and mind, So when I chance to look on what is above, what do I find? The truth, the Pascal lamb! I know the great I Am because for one moment, I am here to see in certainty His love!

No comments:

Post a Comment