Publisher Eternal Press

Publisher Eternal Press
Love and the Paranormal

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Tell someone you care Read this first Leanna Harrow For my friend Scott Bodman...Society in general can be extremely cruel and uncaring... I'm posting this because I know people have been mocked, laughed at and called liars at for illnesses beyond their control...I have more than one of these illnesses as do some of my friends.... I know for a fact that some of my Facebook friends will copy, paste and share to show their support! If you will be there for me no matter how I feel, how I look or how I act...then copy and paste this in your status and ask others to do the same. I'm doing this to prove a friend wrong as they have lost hope that someone is always listening. I'm listening and I care. It's hard to explain to someone who has not suffered as we suffer, everyday of our lives. It's even harder when there is no treatment or the treatment that Big Pharama shoves down our throats has worse side effects than the illness itself. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. It destroys ever aspect of your life. You become someone you don't even know. It robs you of life, love and family. It makes you wish you were never born. Smiling through the tears is sometimes the only thing we can do. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has one of the invisible illnesses too lengthy to list... (IBS, Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Arthritis, Cancer, Heart Disease, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, Friedrichs's Ataxia (FA) MS, AS, ME, MG, Epilepsy, Autism, Borderline personality disorder, M.D.,D.D., Chiari Malformation, EDS, IH, IIH, PTSD, to show your support. I am posting this to support myself and my friends who struggle with these silent illnesses, every day. I love and feel for, you all. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=302830243196304&set=a.109249515887712.19323.100004079927248&type=1 Barb Winkes mentioned you in a post in Priceless Promotions-Invite Your Artistic Friends-Promote What You Want Barb Winkes 9:48am Jul 11 This week's Wednesday Women are characters created by fellow Eternal Press author Linda Drue Hays-Gibbs--and as usual, they come with an #ebook #giveaway! Word Affair: Wednesday Women: Lady Elizabeth Prudence White & Rachael Asbury barbarawinkes.blogspo Try regency romance with paranormal twists like pages five star reviews plz RT http://t.co/CIjYcRWz5J. http://t.co/7TVvGfKUHN. Also 1/2 off Ebola at Coffee Time Romance through July And I have one freebie tomorrow Introducing a New Novel When Angels Fell http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00DU65FZQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_14?qid=1373587230&sr=1-14&pi=AA160

No comments:

Post a Comment