Publisher Eternal Press

Publisher Eternal Press
Love and the Paranormal

Monday, September 28, 2015

"Nowhere to Run"
By Linda Hays-Gibbs
They run to us for help
They are out of their depth
Lost jobs, lost homes, lost safety and no food to eat
Nowhere to hide, all is nasty and bloody feet
From miles of walking to you
Now, Don't know What to do
Friends are enemies Unkind faces are all he sees
Broken all ties
cause of all the lies
Only thing left to lose
Are your lives
Protect your babies your old and infirm
Oh God, we've nowhere to turn
Is there anywhere a Christian haven
Some place of peace would be heaven
Who started it all
We just don't care
When it started to fall
We did all we could dare
Now we must
Get away from here
But where to go
Tell me is there no
Compassion or kindness left to find
Or has it all been left behind
Pope says that love is the answer
I need the question
Just please be my brother
I will be your best one
If you save my children
I will be your closest kindred son

No comments:

Post a Comment