Publisher Eternal Press

Publisher Eternal Press
Love and the Paranormal

Thursday, January 31, 2013



ANNOUNCING INTERVIEW WITH NEW ETERNAL PRESS
AUTHOR LEANNA HARROW FEB. 1st 2013
     As her new book launches, we have the distinct pleasure to interview this very talented lady.
Everyone stop by and pull up a chair, have a cup of coffee and enjoy this lady's discussions.
In the meantime to wet your appetites have a look at her book trailer.
http://youtu.be/feApIyG2LW0
Launch is at Eternal Press
http://www.eternalpress.biz/blog

Sit back, relax and have a cup of coffee.  Would you like tea instead?  Okay, now settle back and don't be nervous.  It will be pleasant and remember the launch is today at
http://eternalpress.biz/chat.php  come over tonight at 7est or 6 central time like now!

Tell me something interesting about your life that few people know. I haven’t seen my real hair color in 30 years…it’s interesting in the fact that I have hair at all!

Tell me about your interests? I love to have big family dinners because I have a big family, I am fascinated by thunderstorms and I love to shoot pool.

What is your favorite book, author? “IT” by Stephen King..it’s where my fear of clowns came from!

What made you start writing?  What made you write this story? I didn’t have anything better to do really and I have always been a fan of serial killers…that and well, I can’t tell you or I’d give away the ending!

What time period is this story? What genre? Present day, erotic thriller

Are you interested in other genre? No, I think I’ve found my niche

Give me an Excerpt and brief Synopsis of this book.  Rose never believed in love-her mother’s words in her head saw to that. Becks Harlow wanted Rose to protect her heart from the pain of love. When her mother is brutally murdered, Rose turns to the one man she thought could help, Detective Dave mason. He was in charge of her mother’s case. Little did Rose know, Detective Mason would soon be in charge of her body, heat and soul. She also suspects he killed her mother!

Who is the Hero or Heroine?  Can we interview them? I can’t tell you…that would give away the ending! I don’t think you could interview them…they are fictional lol

Have them describe themselves to us. Rose would tell you that she is a tough talking, rough around the edges no nonsense young woman that believes that the heart is an organ that pumps blood to other organs and doesn’t have anything to do with love. Dave Mason would tell you that he is a no nonsense Detective that takes his job very seriously.

What motivates your hero?  What do they want?  Is the hero having a hard time? This Heroine is motivated to find her mother’s killer. This hero is motivated to find a serial killer.

Who would you get to star in a movie to be them? Oh man, that’s tough. There are too many talented actors out there…we’ll have to wait until the casting call lol

What is next for you? I have “A Beautiful Liar” Book One of the Maggie West Series coming out in May and “Maggie’s Men” Book Two of the Maggie West Series coming out in August.

Do you have another book you are writing? I am working on “Maggie’s Misery” Book Three (and the final book I do believe) in the Maggie West Series

Tell us about it. Maggie West is a strong, independent woman who has had a rough life, in the first book; she has a run in online with a fraud. This takes her on a whirlwind journey half way across the world to meet him, only to find out she’s been deceived, yet again.  In the second book, she meets the man of her dreams…or is he?

What is the book you wish you had written? There isn’t one…I haven’t written it and when I do…I won’t wish I had…lol

What is the best part of the writing process?  What is the worst? The best is the characters coming to me…the worst is promotions…I get overwhelmed at times.

Where can we buy your book? http://eternalpress.biz/book.php?isbn=9781615728626

Where can we find you? All over the web! Just Google me!

Do you have a blog?  http://authorteasereadings.wordpress.com Do you have a page? http://leannaharrow.com

Did you do a video trailer for your book? Yes I did, I have even done them for other authors!  Do you plan to do one?

Is there anything else you would like to add? I am eternally grateful to Eternal Press for the great group of people I have been introduced to, can network with and get to work with. I am truly a lucky girl ;) I’d also like to thank you Linda for being part of this AWESOME team!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment