Publisher Eternal Press

Publisher Eternal Press
Love and the Paranormal

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Great Interview and Review
http://brendayoungerman.blogspot.com/2013/01/my-angel-my-soul-by-linda-hays-gibbs.html

 My review of My angel, My light As darkness falls.

I have never been a big fan of the paranormal, however I am a huge fan of historical fiction. The author has the ability to weave both into one story and the characters come to life in the very first sentence. Pru is an innocent who quickly learns that life is not as easy as others would make it to be. She thinks she is going quite mad when her world is invaded by ghosts, demons, vampires and the like. But she knows deep in her heart that what she feels is real and those around her are not trying to do her any harm. Although the harsh reality of life is that she has lost everything and everyone that is near and dear to her, she does not fall prey to those who are after her for her wealth, beauty and innocence. She shows her fortitude by staying true to her beliefs. 

After reading this novel I am now much more interested in books about the paranormal and looking forward to the sequel to My Angel, My Light As darkness Falls.

I highly recommend this book - for those who are fans of this genre and those that are not.

No comments:

Post a Comment